In today’s market, our primary concern is the success of your property. With rent values on the rise, we keep a close eye on asking rents, rent increases, and lease renewals. We also explore alternative streams of revenue for our clients which is unique to companies of our size and generally not afforded to smaller “mom and pop” firms. LPM will use the leverage of it’s entire portfolio when negotiating contracts, such as lawn care, painting services, snow removal, etc. This translates into an increased bottom line.
Residential Management Services:
Residential Property Management has been the cornerstone of our company since it’s inception. LPM is the recognized leader in successful apartment management.
- Advertising Coordination
- Tenant Screening and Background Checks
- Rent Collection
- Legal Proceedings and Eviction Coordination
- Process Payment of all Bills
- Computerized Inspection Reports
- Maintenance and Grounds Supervision
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Computerized Tracking of Maintenance for Each Property
- Employee and Vendor Supervision
- Timely and Sophisticated Financial Reporting
- Value Enhancement
Residential Placement Services:
Residential Placement Service is specifically designed for owners who prefer to have hands on daily management of their rental property, but are in need of professional assistance in finding qualified residents to fill their vacancies.
- Showing of Vacancies to Pre-Qualified Residents
- Tenant Screening and Background Checks for Owner Approval
- Supplying of all Necessary Lease Documents for Lease Signing With New Resident
- Collection of First Month’s Rent and Security Deposit.
- Post Placement Referencing. “We are always a phone call away.”